Hello everyone! Sorry for the lack of posts ... it's been so busy! I'm finishing up the last of my exams ... last one is on Wednesday ... and then freedom!!! Woo-hoo!
Actually, it'll be a great break b/c then I can focus on work and specifics I need to get completed by the year end ... and then I'm going to nap and nap ... and then nap some more! Well, not like I'm sleep deprived like I was the first week of December, I just woke up actually from a very nice nap after a very good buffet :)
So, I've got to give some shout outs ... b/c I haven't gotten a chance to respond to many emails, posts etc.
Isaiah - I miss you, wish I was there for your Chuck-E-Cheese birthday party. When i saw the pictures of your dad and Tito Allan, it reminded me of the days when they use to work there when they were younger. Life sure does come a full circle ...
Tyson - how's my happy godson? I have yet to see your pictures from your 1st birthday ... i know your mom is super busy with her new job, but please ask her to send Ninang some pictures ... I miss you.
Dad - my daddy celebrated his 60th birthday everyone!! Woo-Hoo !!! But he doesn't look 60, hey? I hope I look as good as he does when I get to be 60. God willingly I'll have pictures with my grandkids like dad and Isaiah blowing out the birthday candles ...
Daisy - Happy birthday girl! Just one more year and we'll be 30! But you're lucky b/c your the baby of the group - so you hit 30 last ... whereas Lonie-Bonie is the eldest ... so she hits is first! Hope you had a good one Daz, I miss you.
Ninong Loy/Ninang Lu - Happy Anniversary !!! Love you
Sheila - thank you for your prayers ... i too will keep you and your family within my prayers ... God bless you always ...
Joanne - i love reading your posts ... it keeps me young at heart :) by the way, you can tell your boyfriend that i use to change your diapers ...
Well, if i missed you on my shout-out call .. then I'm sorry :) But hit me with an email and maybe you'll make my next shout-out ;)
Hoping everyone is doing well ... try to enjoy the christmas season, and try not to get wrapped up on all the shopping ... the best gift is celebrating our Lords' birthday with family and friends ...
posted by JCandKim @7:08 PM
Gallery
JC's Photo's on Flickr
Links
Invisionation
Isaiah & Gabe
Oliver
Post Secret
Randy
Wayne and Angie
Vincent Y
Archives
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
January 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
January 2010
March 2010
April 2010
Photostream